photo m

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Give your self a shot of Adrenalin this Summer!

It's been a while but I am back with a pinch of sparkle. I have a new found love for Topshop make up, especially their massive selection of nail varnish. Topshop have released a selection of three glitter nail varnishes to celebrate the opening of a Topshop store in Las Vegas!

As you should know, I am a whore for nail varnish and this is my new fav. Barbie would be proud of these nails. I started by applying a base coat of Revlon's new Fruit Fizz nail enamel in Grape Fizz. Not only is it a pretty colour but it smells of grapes! Bonus! Topshop's new glitter varnish in Adrenalin is amazing and affordable at £6.00. Applying this over your base coat instantly adds some glitz! Perfect for these balmy, sunny days. Let me know what you think!

Stay beautiful!

Pixie xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment