photo m

Thursday 14 March 2013

Pastel Power: L'Oréal Paris Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pink Panther

A/W 13 Fashion Week was jam packed full of ambitious hairstyles. Some you would wear to the office and some you just wouldn't. Perhaps the Givenchy show in Paris is one of the latter.

L'Oréal Paris Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pink Panther
A/W 13 Givenchy
But, never one to give up on a trend I thought I would give it a go. Armed with my latex gloves and a tube full of pink toner I set to the challenge. I used L'Oréal Paris Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pink Panther, hoping to get beautiful dip dyed ends that would make my hipster sister jealous. The directions say to leave it on for 15 minutes, but after 30 I felt the toner had sufficient time to sink into my porous, damaged tips. I was surprised to see the water running off the hair was clear, so I wasn't expecting brilliant results.

Once I dried my hair, this was the result.

L'Oréal Paris Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pink Panther

You can see some hint of pink...

My verdict on this is pretty underwhelming. It washed out after one wash, but if you want it for a festival or party then it would be perfect. I did get a lot of compliments. The girls in the Vogue office loved it so much they asked me to write it on the blog, you can see that HERE.  The L'Oreal Paris Feria Pastel Toning Conditioner in Pink Panther is £5.79, available from boots or HERE.

 Stay beautiful,
XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment