photo m

Friday 20 June 2014

Blogger Crush: Company Magazine #StyleBloggerAwards 2014

Having a girl crush moment……

Having lived in the world of beauty for such a long time I have sort of been living under a rock when it comes to fashion, until Wednesday. Myself and fellow blogger Alisha Magic were lucky enough to be invited to the Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards 2014 at The Oval in East London to recognise and award the best in the industry. 


It started off as a bit of a nightmare as the Central line was suspended and Alisha was stranded in commuter hell, I was relaxing in a park soaking up the sun mwhaha! I decided to head along to the awards on my own and check it out. While I waited I propped up the bar with some delicious Pinky Vodka cocktails and dished out awkward smiles to the other party people. I even got my hair sorted buy a fabulous Lee Stafford stylist who wanted to give me a rocky edge, fairly difficult with my very fine hair. When Alisha finally arrived we threw some interesting looking shapes on the dance floor, ate some gluten free Heck sausages and drank some head spinningly strong Koperberg vodka cocktails – flirting with the bar staff gets you triple measures ;)! 


What I wore:

Top - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Mulberry
Lip Stick - Joan Collins Timeless Beauty in Fontaine



















Music was provided by the fabulous Zoe London, one of the nicest girls, and we chatted to Kayla Hadlingtion Leanne Woodfull and Scott Emery for most of the night. I have to say that these two made my night and I now have a big old girl crush, check out their blogs! Sadly by the time we left there were no goody bags left, which is a shame seeing as we provided a lot of entertainment with our on stage dancing and toilet selfies - keep scrolling to see what I got up to.


(disclaimer - very drunk faces and blurry selfies, got to be done..)












What I didn’t expect from the night was that I would meet such a lovely bunch of down to earth and genuinely friendly people that I had THE best night with. I am so proud to be a part of an industry that celebrates talent and recognises creativity in such an incredible way.

So, who won what! 
Congratulations girls and boy on your well deserved titles! 

BEST DESIGNED BLOG - What Olivia Did
www.whatoliviadid.com

BEST PERSONAL STYLE BLOG - In the Frow

www.inthefrow.com

BEST FASHION BLOG - Melon Lady

www.melonlady.com

BEST PERSONAL STYLE BLOG - Lydia Rose

www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

BEST BLOGGING DUO - London's Closet

www.londons-closet.com

BEST INTERNATIONAL BLOG - Thunder and Threads

www.thunderandthreads.blogspot.co.uk

BEST TEEN STYLE BLOGGER - Rose and Vintage

www.roseandvintage.blogspot.co.uk

BEST MALE STYLE BLOG - Steve Booker

www.stevebooker.co.uk

BEST FASHION BLOG (NEWCOMER) - The Pixie Cut

www.thepixiecut.blogspot.co.uk

BEST INTERNATIONAL BLOG (NEWCOMER) - Creepers and Cupcakes

www.creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

Are there any fashion bloggers you think I should be following?


p.s don't forget to follow me on Blogloving






 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hey love, great post! glad you had a great time !! xx

    www.scottnothingtodowithyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Doll! I couldn't remember your blog! I am adding you in this now, so fab to meet you sweets. xx

      Delete