photo m

Thursday 5 June 2014

Pixie's Picks is Under Construction




There comes a time in many women's lives when they feel they need a little nip and tuck, perhaps a cheeky face lift. We are one of them! Pixie's Picks is feeling a little run down and so we have found an incredible talent who is going to give us a pick me up. I am so excited to show you all I could pee a little! 

So once the new blog is in place I will start blogging regularly, with ten posts just itching to be let onto the web! It should only take a couple of weeks so please hang about and check back! 

I am also planning on running a little Tom Ford give-away to celebrate the relaunch of Pixies Picks, so make sure you follow to be in with a chance!


Speak soon! 

Stay beautiful

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment