photo m

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Christian Louboutin Launches Beaute

Christian Louboutin Beaute in Rouge Louboutin
Christian Louboutin website  
I heard a trickle of gossip about this launch back in February and to be honest I wasn’t really sure what to expect but I was pretty excited! Christian Louboutin has launched his very own beauty line with a signature red polish to match his iconic red soles. Having been a little bit of a shoe worshiper for a number of years I had very high hopes for the range. When the first photos of the bottles started popping up on blogs and twitter I felt a wave of disappointment. I really hoped for something classic, refined and beautiful but instead the packaging looks like a Gothic torturing device that wouldn't look out of place on a Twilight movie merchandise stand. 


Christian Louboutin Beaute in Rouge Louboutin,

What they say: Rouge Louboutin. The tall slender cap, inspired by calligraphy, turns the application into a luxurious experience, inviting women to take their time. The custom-designed, patented triangular brush picks up the right amount of formula, without air bubbles, to deliver flawless, chip-resistant coverage. A highly pigmented, super glossy formula delivers in just two coats the effect of 20 layers of traditional lacquer.

What I say: The bottles 8 inch handle was inspired by the tallest heel Christian Louboutin ever made – I don’t think it is actually possible to walk in such a shoe!!! So I’m not a fan of the spike, ok, but I do like the look of the body of the bottle. It has a beautiful red and black ombre effect and I imagine the glass to be fairly heavy and ultra luxe. Let’s just look at the price for a second… £36 big ones! Yeah, I know! For something that will probably chip of your nails in a week!

Currently only the iconic red is available but later there will be an addition of nudes and pop colours. The collection has already sold out online, but you will soon be able to get your hands on it from Christian Louboutin boutiquesshop shoes and nails at the same time!


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment