photo m

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Faking a Bone Structure | Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring Palette



I blame my lack of bone structure for the fact I am asked for ID when I am buying paracetamol or alcohol. I have quite a round baby face, which many say I will appreciate when I am older, but for now it is annoying. I am a 25 year old woman with the face of a teenager. So in my hunt to chisel my features I asked fellow bloggers on Twitter (@pixipicks) to recommend a contouring pallete to help. There was one product that stood out and was the top of all of their lists, Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette. I popped off to Superdrug to see what all the fuss was about.


Blusher
Highlighter 
Contour Powder
Contour Powder / Highlighter / Blusher
No Contouring
What they say: With multi-tasking elements such a contour powder, highlighter and blusher in one neat compact designed to suit all skin tones.

What I say: The idea of having all three products in one neat compact is genius. The matte brown powder is perfect for creating shadow in the hollows of the cheeks. The best way to find the hollows of the cheeks is to make a fish face and suck them in.
Run the contour powder from the ear down to the hollow of the cheek and blend. I like to use the Real Techniques Contour Brush. The blush is a nice shade, but it isn’t very heavily pigmented so you need to build colour. I’m not keen on the shimmer in the blush; I think it would have been better to have a matte colour as there is the highlighter that can be added afterwards. It is a little too much shimmer to add them both. I use the highlighter down the ridge of my nose, chin and forehead. 





Before Blending
After Contouring (This photo looks edited but it's really not)
I really like that it is s easy to use and is small enough to carry around. Also the price is pretty damn good!

Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette, RRP £9.99

Rant or Rave?


RAVE

Stay Beautiful
xoxo

(Purchased product)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment