photo m

Sunday 13 July 2014

What's in my Sephora Haul


Sephora Haul

It is often said that America is the land of dreams, certainly for me it is the land of my beauty dreams. I recently took a trip to America but stupidly missed every Sephora store over the two weeks I was there. I was clawing to go! I was sneakily directing my friends so we walked past stores and casually hinted that I wanted to ‘pop’ in. What I should have done was scream and jump up and down until I was in the Mecca of beauty heaven. But I didn’t and the two weeks past without a visit. 

For those of you who don’t know what a Sephora store is I will explain…. Imagine a Boots, but not just any kind of Boots, one that holds only makeup and from brands that hold a cult status. I recently heard that you can order from Sephora online and get it shipped over; jumping on my laptop I placed an order straight away! 

They are a little bit funny about what you can and can’t order. Nail polish, aerosols and perfume are a no no. But weirdly so are a lot of eye shadow pallets, like the Urban Decay Naked Pallet. So after an hour of going through I chose some of my favourites and paid the postage (not cheap, but better than paying double the price in the UK) Note: the prices on the website do not include tax, this is added on at the end, so make sure you think of that when you are purchasing anything. 

I was so excited for my parcel to arrive! Here is my excited face

Sephora Haul

Wanna see what I brought? 

Sephora Haul

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contor Palette - Kim Kardasian's answer to perfect cheek bones 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contor Palette

2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - The cult blogger favourite for highlighting – fakers way to luminous skin (Review)

 Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Another cult hero product for getting the Cara brow! (Review)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4. Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Pallet  - The perfect combination of colours for day and night looks I am going to review these products separately, so look out for the posts. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Pallet

5. Free Samples!!!



Have you ever brought anything from Sephora? I would love to know your favourites!

Stay beautiful! xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment