photo m

Thursday 11 September 2014

#5London Loves | Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review

Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review
New York is one of my favourite cities and it was whilst I was there that I fell in love with a burger joint. I love burgers, especially ones with cheese on them. So when I got home I was pretty upset that I wouldn't be tasting that bap for a while. The the gods smiled on me and open up a Shake Shack in Covent Garden, someone up there loves my taste buds and I was quick to jump on the tube to refresh my love affair.

Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review

Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review

Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review

Shake Shack, Covent Garden Review

Shake Shack was originally a hot dog cart in New York and you know something is good when it is good enough to get its own stores. You order in the same way you would at a fast food place and then go to your table with a buzzer. The burgers are 100% natural beef slapped in between the best bap I have ever tasted, I recommend getting a side of crinkly chips and one of their famous frozen custard milkshakes. The burger isn't the biggest I have ever had, but the beef patty is a pretty decent size Once your tray of deliciousness is ready the buzzer goes off and you skip with excitement to collect it. The longest I have ever waited was 15 minutes! 

Have you been here? Let me know your favourite burger joints?

Stay Beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment