photo m

Monday 15 September 2014

Elizabeth Arden Christmas Press Day | #ardenxmas



Christmas is only 17 Fridays away! I nearly spat out my peppermint tea when I heard that, where did summer go? But getting me in the Christmas spirit myself and fellow blogger Steph attended the Elizabeth Arden press day held at the London Edition Hotel. As we were shown up to the penthous suite we were greeted with chilled glasses of champagne and given a sneak peek at what gifts are coming up to spoil the people you love best.

Elizabeth Arden own a number of other brands and they had decorated each of the rooms to fit each of them. The beautifully decorated Christmas table was my favourite part of the event, it was sprinkled with golden Elizabeth Arden products in small glasses and as table favours. One of the rooms was even decked out to look like a teenage bed room for the new Juicy Couture fragrance, pink being my favourite colour I was in heaven!

My favourite product of the season will be the beautiful neutral eyeshadow quad. Fingers crossed I will find that hanging off my Christmas tree! Santa I have been really good this year!















My outfit is from Zara

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment