photo m

Sunday 7 September 2014

Too Faced Natural Eyes | Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review
Ooooo I love it, I love, I LOVE IT! There has been so much hype over the Urban Decay Naked Pallet that I sort of lost my need for it. I wanted an alternative that was just as good but maybe not as well known. Too Faced is not a brand I have used before, but I have read about its Natural Eyes Shadow Collection from a lot of bloggers. So when I made my little Sephora shop I knew this needed to be in it.

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection Review

What they say: Flaunt your natural side with eye looks you can wear before breakfast or after dark.

What I say: The packaging, its very cute! The dusky pink package gives it a bit of a vintage feel. The eye shadows are protected by the metal tin container, very useful if you are carrying it around in your bag to stop the powders breaking. It comes with a little instruction booklet with some tips on how to create the three recommended looks. I love it when brands include these, they are super useful and I like to see how they think the shadows should be used.


There are nine eye shadows in the pallet, each split to create three looks .The powders themselves are super pigmented and each works perfectly with each other. My favourite is the Classic look! The layer and blend really easily meaning it is easy to create a beautiful smokey eye. I used the Classic look for a night out and I was surprised to find that my eye make up was still in place when I got home. Big tick!!! 

The downside is that there aren't any mini brushes with it. I like to carry my pallets around with me so some brushes included are really useful. The shadows them selves are a bit small with the matt nude shades being the biggest, I hardly use these colours so it is a shame they are so big. 


Over all though I really love this palette. I have a whole box full of eye shadows; I'm a little obsessed. Also if you hurry there is a sale at Escentuals - £25.95



Too Faced Natural Eyes - Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, RRP £32.00



Have you used this eyeshadow pallette? Or are there better ones?




Stay beautiful

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment