photo m

Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas with Marks & Spencer

Lola Nail Polish in Rusty Red

If you haven't noticed I love a bit of Christmas and I love nothing more than checking out what gifts are on offer during the festive season. I recently ventured into my local M&S and found myself in the beauty hall. If you haven't been I really recommend you go. The sales assistants don't work for a particular brand so there is no pressure to buy from a particular one and you end up getting  something you actually want to buy, rather than a panic purchace. 

I have been buying my pants from M&S for years, I even brought my first 'training' bra there - don't know why you need training for a bra? So when I was invited by Modus PR to check out the the exclusive gifts launching for Christmas at M&S I was pretty excited. Keep scrolling to check out some super cute Christmas gift ideas!

There is one stand out product for the Christmas season that I have to get my hands on. The Autograph Eyeshadow palette with 12 stunning nude shades in a rose gold package. It is £14 and is a must have for any beauty junkie this Christmas. Santa I have been a good girl this year!!! 

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas


M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas

M&S Christmas Gift Ideas
M&S Christmas Gift Ideas
A brand you may or may not be familiar with is Lola. They do a range of cosmetics and nail polishes sold in selected M&S stores and online. I chose Lola Ultra Shine Polish in Rusty Red and the formula is incredibly opaque, glides on like a dream with no streaks. I was also surprised to find out that even without a top coat the polish is super shiny and almost looks like a gel polish. With two coats it was done and after a top coat I just had to wait for them to dry, which wasn't long! I am going to stock up on a few of these little beauties, for £8.00 there are some hot colours for spring and summer so make sure you check them out. 

Lola nail polish review

Lola nail polish review

Lola nail polish review

Lola nail polish review - rusty red

What do you think of this shade? Don't forget to enter my big Christmas giveaway, over £300 worth of products HERE

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish colour. It's perfect for Christmas time! So many Christmas gift ideas in this post! I love all the make up :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah & Rachel! The nail polish is amazing, it is Tuesday and still going strong with only a couple of little chips.

      Charley xx

      Delete