photo m

Sunday 14 December 2014

The Clothes Show Live 2014 | What I Saw

The Clothes Show Live 2014 |This is my second out of three posts on the Clothes Show Live at Birmingham's NEC Arena. You can see what I did (here), so this is what I saw.

This is really photo heavy, I wanted you all to get a sense of what the actual fashion show is like. You can book in for hour long slots to see some amazing high street designers. First tick for me was the men with out any tops on, always a nice treat on a Sunday afternoon. But the screaming of the audience was a bit like I had stumbled into a hen party.

The show began with a look at Millie Mackintosh's new clothing line. Some super cute bits but very over priced in my eyes. Then on to some musical entertainment from the X-Factor, Stereo Kicks. The main show is a mixture of your typical runway catwalk and a dance troup which breaks it all up. I guess this gives the models time to change into their next outfits. The photos speak for them selves, it was pretty amazing and the hour long show whizzed by.

The Clothes Show Live 2014
The Clothes Show Live 2014
The Clothes Show Live 2014

The Clothes Show Live 2014

The Clothes Show Live 2014The Clothes Show Live 2014
The Clothes Show Live 2014


The Clothes Show Live 2014

























What do you think? Enjoying the topless pictures?

Stay beautiful 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment