photo m

Thursday 5 March 2015

Best Drugstore Brow Product | Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara Review
I do love a good eye brow product! They do so much to frame the face and thanks to Cara we are all taking more care of them . Eye brow gel was something I dabbled in during the 90's as an awkward teenager with not a lot going on in the face department. I brought my first make up in Tammy Girl, cheap, nasty and with a plastic smell that I can still imagine. One such product was a clear eye brow gel that looked a lot like a lip gloss and left my eye brows looking wet and gloopy. 

It is only in the last few months that I have dipped my toe back into the murkey waters of brow gels. For my first adventure I didn't want to spend a huge amount and while feeling spendy in my local boots I picked up a rather weird looking product from Maybelline. The Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara comes in 4 colours from Deep Blonde to Dark Brown and a transparent for those of you blessed with dark brows. I picked up a Medium Brown and gave it a try. 

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara Review

What they say
Our ultimate fashion finish for brows. Detailing ball brush and no clump, no streak formula.

What I say
Well the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara brush is weird but I have to say it works. There is a little ball of bristles on the tip wand but I am not sure why they have the bristles going half way down the stem, I think the ball is enough. It is easy to use and brush just the right amount of product through the hairs; it even picks up the small ones. I would suggest wiping the excess off the brush before you apply it because that can cause clumps and blobs to end up on your face and not your brows. 

The formula is fairly thick, exactly like a mascara texture but it doesn't make your brows overly layered. I think it looks like hair, only better. The colour was exactly the right shade for me, although it would be good if they had a few more for the people in between. This slightly thicker formula means that it holds the hairs in place and actually lasts all day, great for windy weather or light rain. 


Do you have any brow gel recommendations? 

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment