photo m

Monday 25 May 2015

Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Review

Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Review

Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Review












I got this body wash as a gift and it is so pretty I just had to take some pictures and show you guys. Rather than using it as a body wash the smell is so delicious that I mix it into a warm bath! The gel has tiny flecks of gold leaf, making it extra luxurious and the smell is incredible.

The scent is warm and nutty and almost reminds me of a those special coffees Starbucks make at Christmas. If I have had a bad day it is like a warm hug, but one that smells amazing. The bubbles are frothy, would you expect anything less from Molton Brown? The wash is intensely moisturising and my skin feels like velvet and silky!

This makes a perfect gift for anyone or a special treat for yourself! I mean who wouldn't want a bath full of bubbles and gold leaf?


Every had a bath of gold?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment